I decided to take a little break from blogging. I have had not much energy the past couple days, and started feeling very nauseated again, so for all our sake's here, I am going to take some time away from my blog (not having much to say anyways! LOL!), and away from the computer in general, until I feel a bit better. I may lurk some, but not much.
Hopefully, next time I blog, I'll have some photographs to share, of scrapbook layouts as well as photos of my growing too fast Ella-girl and Philip.
Take care everyone!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Time Apart
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







11 comments:
Gonna miss you girl!! I hope you feel better soon!! Can't wait to see some more scrappy goodness from you! Take care!
Hope you feel better soon. Take care!
I sure hope you feel better.
I'll miss your blogging!
Love ya.
;)
I will be looking for your return.
LTTS
When you return (and I hope it's soon!) You've been tagged!
Love you tons, Amy;-)
Such a timely sentiment for me to hear. I've been thinking a lot about balance lately, and how I just can't do everything. TAke care, and hope to see you posting soon!
Be well.
get some rest girl! we'll be waiting!
You take the rest and we'll be here.
You can email me at ajsb2@littleappletech.com. I will pray for you as I run off to church right now!
stay well! thinking of you often!
be well and be happy!
Post a Comment