






Ella in her pumpkin/fall outfit..she wore this to school Friday. Also, Buddy and his doggy (one from Build A Bear...do you believe that he LOVES going there? I think it's sooooo cute!!!)...and Ella with some soccer poses- in action blocking a goal and then whispering a secret to the other Ella on her team.
Saturday, October 04, 2008
another photograph blog entry
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 10:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Hi there: these are great! How do I find a favorite!!!!!!!!?????????????/
LTTS
cute, cute, cute! i love her fall outfit and your little boy reminds me of my owen with that blond hair!
I know you never tire of hearing it, but I feel like a broken record telling you your kids are sooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful. They really are.
Great pictures!! So cute.... and hoping that you are comfortable with baby in womb. I know it's getting there now. ((hugs))
XO
I love the b/w secret photo!
Gorgeous pictures Amy. I love them. And that fall outfit is so adorable!
Post a Comment