Thursday, October 02, 2008

May I interrupt your daily blogging?

LOL!

This babe is 5 pounds 6 ounces! Can you believe it? Still waiting for Nov. 11th. That is maybe 6 1/2 weeks away? How many guesses that we'll have an 8 pounder? Well, most of your guesses SHOULD be that. Philip was 8, 13 a week early. Ella was 9, 4 TWO weeks early! Everything is fine and dandy, the doctor said today. The ultrasound showed a little boy who loves to yawn (just like Mommy!) and he (his head)was smooshed against the uterus, trying to get his hand in his mouth. So very cute. I cried. So sweet.

I hope to be back to regular blogging, um, next year? Seriously. I am just going to try to enjoy brief updates between now and then. And reading everyone else's although my commenting will be brief or nonexistant.

But, do you know what? I am envisioning myself really loving a Thanksgiving dinner (at my mom's!)...can't wait. Lately, my eating is very minimal b/c I feel so nauseated. But, I do enjoy looking at a Swiss Colony magazine, and wishing we had some of those wonderful sausages...
cheeses...
pastries...
nuts....
cookies.....
chocolate....
jams....
ahhhhhhh.....
How to justify getting some of this is the question!

10 comments:

Kelly said...

How exciting!
8 pounds sounds good to me.
My baby girl weighed in (3 weeks early) at 10 pounds 8 ounces. Ouch!

waleska said...

you're almost there! woohoo :)

Susan Beth said...

Those are some big babies! Wow! Hang in there.

Denise said...

Wow! I loved reading about your baby boy. I am glad he is healthy and he is bringing you joy. Swiss Colony, huh? Yeah...I could take some of that, too!

Sam said...

Thanks for the update. Gald to hear everything is and everybody is happy and healthy.

liz mataraza said...

i'm going to say...November 7th. that was my grandma's birthday!

Lauren said...

Hang in there with that little one!! Hopefully you won't go too early. Have a nice weekend!

Unknown said...

I have big babies too. I like them that way :) Hopefully the time will pass peacefully and you'll be holding him very soon!

Anonymous said...

oh goodness! Yeah I saw 8 lbs! Madi was 8 10 so I totally hear you!

vtpuggirl said...

Very good news! I'll cast my vote for 8.5 lbs. Enjoy every little thing!