Wednesday, October 01, 2008

A few photoshoots






I've had a couple photoshoots in the past week and a half. My friend Katie, with her daughter, Autumn. She always gives me these gorgeous eyes in photos. I do NOTHING with them I promise. Amazing. Then, my friend Alysha, her family...her beauitful children! Whew..however...now I know NOT to do photoshoots when I am in the third trimester. Ugh. It was tough. I like to bend down, lean over, stand in weird places, lie down on the ground...hard to do when you have so much extra weight in front of you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...those are absolutely beautiful!!
LTTS

Kelly said...

These are such great pics Amy

Anonymous said...

Such cute pics and adorable kids - I love the top she is wearing in the first pic.

Susan Beth said...

Wonderful photos!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photos! I love that chair she is sitting in!! Is it yours? Would love to know where you got it :)