Thursday, October 09, 2008

Thursday photos...in progress













I have so much to do...I've been a mad woman almost trying to get some things accomplished around here. Hopefully it's the big hurrah before the big day! LOL! Although, we have hmmmmm...exactly 33 more days!!!! Trying to do laundry, get some other winter things for the kids more organized, more laundry, trying to get my closet and Buddy's closet fixed up, so we have more room elsewhere..whew..anywhoo some more photos...

9 comments:

Susan Beth said...

Love those photos. Wish I had some like that of my big belly when I was preggers! You look great!

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely beautiful girl!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh those photos are just gorgeous! good luck with this last month! :)

Larajc said...

Precious photos. You look lovely!

Terri said...

very pretty-

Tammy said...

I love those photos who took them. You are so Pretty. If you need help let me know

Kelly said...

These pics are so fabulous! You look gorgeous!

Jenny said...

You are a beautiful mom, both on the inside and on the outside. You will always have that . Hang on this month and hang in there, I am praying for you all.... God Bless You as you anticipate the birth of your baby.....~Jenny

Anonymous said...

Amy you are seriously one of the most beautiful pregnant women I have ever seen. I love looking at your photos. I hope you have a wonderful weekend....and enjoy that massage!