Here are some Halloween pics...better late than never, right? Daphne (look at THAT HAIR, it was truly unruly!) and a handsome, handsome Pirate...arrrr!!!
Also, a pic of my neice, Abigail, at her piano in her home. I LOVE this photograph, and oh so hope to get a photograph like that of Ella.
We are ready for a baby on MONDAY, not Tuesday like we had expected. There was a csection conflict. That's okay....no problem having this boy a day early! :) I've been very uncomfortable, and very much ready for the next few days to pass by!



I'm ETA that we need prayer, also, for sickies to STAY AWAY for awhile. AND, for Ella NOT to have the flu. Although, she has been throwing up this morning and doesn't seem to have any other symptoms. Sorry for the TMI, but it's so frustrating. I personally do NOT need to be sick, and since Philip had something LAST weekend, I do think it's possible. We're going to try to be low key this weekend. Rich works Saturday and Sunday, so this mommy will not be out and about. Only to go to my mom's for dinner this weekend...she's so sweet to want to do that for me. Love you mom!!!







7 comments:
OH my Amy!
That photo of Abigail is absolutely beautiful! I think it is stunning!
Yea on the new baby a day early! I will be coming home from out of town on Monday but I can't wait to come see you once he's here! I will be anxiously awaiting a phone call that he is here! If you need ANYTHING please let me know. And if you can get the names and number so I can get meals set up for you that would be great.
Love ya!
that piano photo is just stunning! wow! and good luck with the delivery - so exciting! :)
love the piano pic...beautiful!
cute halloween costumes and praying that the sickies stay away for everyone!
enjoy the baby squirming inside you this weekend! on monday he'll be keeping you awake from the outside!!!
Oh......my......goodness.
I did not know the baby was this close. Wow.
Mega prayers over you and the family this weekend and Monday.
Have a nice relaxing weekend, I'll be praying for you. A baby next week, how exciting!
Oh my gosh Amy! Will keep you in my prayers. Wow Monday! Holy cow!
That photo of Abigail is gorgeous!!
I'll be praying for you come Monday. Let me know if you need anything!
Post a Comment