*Saturday late evening, Philip woke up and thus was very very sick to his stomach, poor guy. :(
*Sunday, Ella woke up with a sick stomach as well, but bounced back pretty quickly.
*So did Buddy, however, we didn't make it to church as both Rich and I had been up with Philip throughout the night.
*I keep getting comments about the baby coming any day, when I am out and about ...just thinking I must have a face that tells all! LOL! Exhaustion, etc.
*Did some Christmas shopping today, but lost my coupon in the store. GRRR. Have to go back by the 8th with the one I got from someone else :) to get it adjusted.
*One (or maybe 2) more loads of baby laundry to do.
*Pack and play needs to be constructed.
*Covers with bassinet and carseat need to go back on.
*And, need to take pics of my neice, Abigail, this week too!
*Our first Kindergarten parent-teacher conference is Thursday. Shall be good, I hope!
*Saturday, I went with my SIL, her mom, her sister, and her friend to Medina for a great time away. Met my mom at the stores there, too. Oh, I got some neat goodies. And a feather tree for Ella that was sooooooooo cheap. A few ornaments. Vintage scrapbooking things for me. A few little gifts for teachers/classes Ella has at school. Hope to get pics of those things up by the weekend.
*I'm scouring Etsy for some wrapping goodies for Christmas. Love love love Etsy. **SIGH*** I need a job! LOL!
Tuesday, November 04, 2008
just a few comments
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 6:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Praying these last few days and weeks are wonderful!
Hope you & family are feeling better now.
Beatiful LO and photo in the earlier post. Love the flowers.
Post a Comment