Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lil Davin

That's Philip saying a name off our short list for the baby boy. Will David. LOL.


We have a new nephew, Rich and I! Ella and Philip's new cousin was born today..this afternoon. A baby boy, Brendan, to Rich's sister, Valerie, and her husband, Chad. Can't wait to see him. I was told he weighed 8 lbs 10 oz. And that he looks more like himself, LOL, than his brother Noah. Congratulations Valerie! Rich was excited because he ended up being right outside the door as he was delivered. He checked over in the unit during his work (he works at the same hospital).


I am so thankful for a few people, that I need to take a minute to thank....Elizabeth, Kimmy, and Beth. I had such a nice time last night drinking my free hot tea! AND, Beth, you are such a blessing...thank you for watching Philip while I had my OB appointment. I really appreciated it.


Short post, but I will post a page I made the other day of Ella, with a picture from this past summer. I made the flowers from some vintage papers about shorthand.




3 comments:

liz mataraza said...

love the flowers and the folding on the layout!

congrats on your new nephew...it will be so awesome that your little one will have a cousin almost exactly the same age!

Kristii said...

Congratulations on your new nephew!! How fun to have a built in playmate!! Love, love, love, those flowers! Absolutely awesome!

Jenny said...

Hi Amy and Rich I just wanted to check in and see how you are feeling. Didn't see you at church this morning, and I wanted you to know I was thinking of you .. Love to you both. Jenny