But sometimes it just doesn't happen! LOL!
It has been a trying morning. So many things to do all of a sudden, including some emergency laundry for everyone. Forgot to get breakfast. Very emotional. Tired, due to lack of good sleep. Hubby off to work, and not wanting him to go. Wanting to relax, but just not able to. Little things to focus on.....happy kids. A new baby to hold tomorrow. A wonderful family time later today. A set of the photographs I took, including the piano one previously posted, in a Top Ten list on twopeas! Having happy photography customers. Getting my point and shoot digital camera all ready for DH tomorrow to use. Smelling those wonderful baby clothes again. Reading scripture. Prayer. Hope. and finally.....
some peace.
Sunday, November 09, 2008
you always hope to awake happy the day before!
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 10:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
I am praying for you!
I love you!
wow exciting
Hey Amy I'm praying for you all. God Bless You. I can't wait to meet the newest Russell soon. Let me know if I can do anything for you. Love You... Jenny
prayers to you and your newest family member! i can't wait to see pictures!
Saw your new baby on Beth's blog... SO EXCITED for you!
Post a Comment