Thursday, November 20, 2008

Will David Has Arrived!!!!!

The night before....



And the morning after, plus a few days! ;)







































He was 8 lbs 8.2 oz. Just so beautiful, as I can say that since he's MY baby boy...hehee....

The surgery went well, it's been a bit rough since then though. The eating thing isn't going so smoothly, due to the fact that I am in a lot of pain from that, but we have a plan, and are working things out. I am thankful for the help of a wonderful person at the hospital who has given me so much great encouragement and information. Third child, so I thought I had the nursing thing all figured out. Guess not!

He is so alert, and was quite a bit alert during the day today. So, hopefully we'll have a good night. The first night home, I didn't go to bed until 4:30 in the morning. Thank goodness, we've have not had anymore nights like THAT one.

Kids are coping well enough. Some behavioral changes have occurred, and we are praying we can turn that around with some effective parental skills and wisdom.

As you can see, not a whole lot of time for computer things. Took me forever just to get these photos uploaded from my camera.

Rich has another week off, so that is wonderful. He has been such a great husband, new dad, and dad to two other children. I love love love love love him, dearly!

14 comments:

liz mataraza said...

he is so beautiful! thanks for keeping us updated; i know you'd much rather be sleeping!

diana albright said...

he is just so precious!! now get some sleep lady!

Terri said...

Oh my goodness how precious is your family. You are blessed! Congratulations! more baby smells...

Anonymous said...

He is just beautiful. Oh my gosh so precious. I am so happy! Will be praying you get some more rest and really start healing.

Elisa said...

Gorgeous baby! Actually gorgeous family, lovely to see all the photos, hope things start to get smoother re baby feeding.

Anonymous said...

He is so gorgeous! Congratulations I am praying for you & your family love u Lots

kimw said...

Beautiful, beautiful baby! Can't wait to meet him, and can't wait to see the entire Russell family :)

Anne aka Anniescraps said...

Aww he is so sweet, makes me want another one ;-) Such a love. Now thank you dear lady for sharing his beauty with us... but get some more rest.

Susan Beth said...

He is so beautiful! I'm praying for the nursing thing to be a success. I know it can be really hard. And I am so glad you husband has more time off to be with you. That is a real blessing. Prayers for you and yours!

vtpuggirl said...

Congratulations! He is so very beautiful. Hang in there.

Sam said...

I can say with all honesty that is one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen. Congratulations and all of God's blessings on you and Rich.

Emily Pitts said...

he's beautiful amy! congrats!

HennHouse said...

He's beautiful!!

Congratulations!

Lauren said...

CONGRATS!!! What a beauty!