I am not a baby guy. I have a problem with people calling those little red blobs, cute. They're not, they're little red blobs.
Well, that's what I used to think until I saw a certain little boy. I have never seen a newborn baby with so much facial recognition and beauty. It's like God made him perfect and then let him come out. Amazing. Absolutely amazing.
Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. Your new baby boy is just beautiful. We are in the process of deciding on number three at the moment. Let me know if I can help you with anything or you would like to order. Good luck in the giveaway. Jogirl
I am a homeschooling mom to three children ages 8, 6, and almost 3!. I love to create! I love my family! I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for each new day!
15 comments:
Good morning...I am overcome with awe of what God does! ...I will be looking for the little guy's eyes soon.
LTT
He is SO beautiful!!! Your photos are wonderfully sweet.
such a sweet little man....happy thanksgiving. just dropping in via SC...
cute kid
What a precious little one - I bet big sis just loves giving him kisses! So happy for you and your family, Amy! Happy Thanksgiving!
oh chubby cheeks and a pet lip. recipe for lots of kisses, there!
oh amy, he is so precious. I love the cable-knit cap, too
I am not a baby guy. I have a problem with people calling those little red blobs, cute. They're not, they're little red blobs.
Well, that's what I used to think until I saw a certain little boy. I have never seen a newborn baby with so much facial recognition and beauty. It's like God made him perfect and then let him come out. Amazing. Absolutely amazing.
He is beautiful.
He is just absolutely beautiful. Those photos are just pure sweetness.
what beautiful pictures he is a gorgeous baby!!!
he is absolutely beautiful!
Hi there,
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. Your new baby boy is just beautiful. We are in the process of deciding on number three at the moment. Let me know if I can help you with anything or you would like to order. Good luck in the giveaway.
Jogirl
Oh Amy, I missed this post before, and seeing it now I am so in awe of how beautiful he is and how wonderful the photos are! Amazing.
What gorgeous pictures. SO precious.
Post a Comment