I had Ella pick names out of Buddy's Cars lunchbox...hehe....Drumroll please...
First up, and this was NOT rigged mind you, my DAD! He gets first dibs, and I know he wanted the devotional...
Next, Kristii! And then Lindsay! Okay, girls! I will see which one you'd each prefer....I Do Again or For Couples Only. Thank you for participating! I have lots of fun doing this.
Tomorrow is yet another day for my children to eat more sugar. We are going to my grandma's house for cookies and meeting the rest of the family there.
Yesterday was Ella's preschool party.....she brought home lots of treats. She was so nice to her little brother. Philip was the recipient of some candy and the "boy" cards from Ella's class. Today, we were invited to my friend, Beth's, house for a special Valentine's Day Party. What a sweet time. I am addicted to Beth's cupcakes. That icing....mmhhmmm.
I wish I could write more, but a little baby just woke up. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Friday, February 13, 2009
And the winners are....
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 9:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I am excited to be a winner! and am looking forward to working through the devotional.
LTTS
Awe, thanks Amy! I am so, so glad you could come.
And those cupcakes, I know. That icing is super easy to make. And shhh, don't tell but I ate two also! ;)
You sweet thing!! I am excited to be a winner!! I didn't even think about the drawing when I replied on your blog!! What a fun surprise! I can't find your email address, but I can give you mine klockart@msn.com. I hope you have a very sweet Valentine's Day!!!
Post a Comment