I notice alot of Studio Calico layouts on your blog (and they are awesome layouts by the way). Good for you, getting the kits out of the bag. I'm ummm...saving mine! LOL! They are just so pretty to cut up.
Thanks for stopping by my blog! This entry is lovely. I would love to see more of your work. Do you Flickr or have a link you'd be willing to share with me? I read the post above this one. Hang in there! It's a new day!
I am a homeschooling mom to three children ages 8, 6, and almost 3!. I love to create! I love my family! I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for each new day!
8 comments:
I LOVE this pic!
ADORABLE i LOVE YOUR PICKING ... A TENDER MOMENT A MEMEORY FOR LIFE.
So, so, so sweet... I really want another one now...
Just adorable! Love that photo lots!
What a perfect beautiful baby!
I notice alot of Studio Calico layouts on your blog (and they are awesome layouts by the way). Good for you, getting the kits out of the bag. I'm ummm...saving mine! LOL! They are just so pretty to cut up.
So, SO sweet. Just ethereal, really.
That is so precious. Just beautiful :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog! This entry is lovely. I would love to see more of your work. Do you Flickr or have a link you'd be willing to share with me? I read the post above this one. Hang in there! It's a new day!
Post a Comment