Friday, February 06, 2009

only two more days!




there are only two more days until i have a few books to giveaway! don't forget to come back! okay, enough of the PSA!

i was tagged recently, well, fairly recently, LOL, by my friend, Diana. here is my 6th photograph of my 6th folder on my desktop. i have to admit, i converted it to black and white, though. i hope it still counts!

now, i tag beth, elizabeth, kimmy, tammy, and tiffany. give us your 6th photograph in your 6th folder! :)


guess what i did today everybody? i actually played the piano for a good half hour. all music for ME, by the way, not for any little people in the house. sometimes, the songs i have to play include i'm a little teapot or jesus love me...things like that. i love to play those songs, but i missed my Mozart!


one thing that many don't know about me is that i really like to play blues on the piano. or ragtime. really i do! i especially like Gershwin. so, i had some good stuff like that going on today in between preludes and sonatas! LOL!


i also put on classical music, because my dad mentioned listening to it the other day. i really don't put music on much during the day anymore. i have no idea why. wait, i do know why, but it may not be much of an excuse for other people to understand. since having kids, i don't do a lot of normal things i used to do, such as actually listening to music! or taking the time to write, for heaven's sakes. for a journalism minor, i do a lousy job of it, i think. that really discourages me. someday i hope to be able to do what i used to do.

i have to close, now, but i'll leave you with this. here is a pic of buddy and his two puppies. one is named firetruck. the other black ivy. yeah...don't ask me! i didn't name them! cute aren't they?!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an exciting read!! I wish I could have been that mouse in the corner to catch some piano notes...
Great pictures.
LTTS

Anonymous said...

Thank for stopping by my blog today! You have a beautiful family and I love your blog. I wish I would never have stopped taking piano I love to listen to someone who really knows how to play just sit and play. Wonderful pictures.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are adorable! I'm glad you had a chance to play some music just for you!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous photos :)

thank you for taking out the time to check out my blog and leave a sweet comment :))

ciao

Kimmy said...

I am totally unable to do this tag now! I just restored my computer and I have absolutely zero photos on it at the moment! Sorry Amy!