Monday, March 16, 2009

Are you loving some nicer weather?

I most certainly am! After all this winter of snow and cold, we have a break finally. And that means happier children because of some outside play!


This week is full of appointments for both the baby and me. I am not a fan of appointments, especially shot ones for the babe, but they are necessary. We also have Girl Scouts tonight. This coming Saturday is Ella's first T-Ball practice! She has a baseball glove in the house somewhere...I hope and pray I can find it. I forgot we had gotten one for her awhile back so I am glad we (probably) won't have to buy another one. I suppose I should've started her off practicing with it awhile back- oh well. She'll learn fast! She is so excited about this sport!



My hubby's shoulder is feeling better these days. He had injured it from swinging the baby in his carseat a few weeks back. It has bothered him quite a bit, and has limited him in strength and lifting things. Praise God it is feeling better!


Another praise- I was on the lookout for a certain baby toy the other day. I went to a local consignment shop Friday and do you know what I found? Exactly what I was looking for! And for only $16 compared to the $60 it would retail for! The funny thing is that I have found ALL the Russell kids like this toy. Even the almost 6 year old sister. Hehe...very cute. It is a big floor sitting toy that has a doorbell, flower pot, music, doorlight, and door. So much stuff to play with! Will David has been sitting up more and more each day, on his own, so this toy is PERFECT for him. I also brought up some more baby toys that were the kids, and he is beginning to be aware of those too. You know, the easy buttons that can be pushed while a baby brings his hand out to touch things (and put them in his mouth!).



I guarantee you this kid is teething...he was in pain last night from his tender gums. There wasn't too much we could do besides Orajel and Tylenol. Hoping tonight isn't as bad as last nights.


I've been checking out photographs from the past lately. I need to scrapbook stuff I have forgotten about! I went through a period of taking photos but no scrapbooking a couple years ago, so I am trying to catch up. I have limited photos, honestly, that I want to scrapbook of NOW, so it helps me with some new material to focus on. Anyways...enough rambling. I got stuff to do today!





One last thing- don't forget about the fab-u-lous book giveaway in the previous post. I guarantee you will definitely LOVE this book!!!!!

12 comments:

Lauren said...

What a FANTASTIC bright and colorful photo (the last one). I am having a great time just soaking it in!

Anonymous said...

Great boots!!! and great book!!!
LTTS

Unknown said...

Great pics!

Kimberly said...

LOVE these great shots..ALL are ADORABLE! xoxo
Have fun at all your apts too.
Loves and blessings,
Kimberly

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful photos! Love that you got the toy for $16 dollars, that's a blessing for sure! Hope you have a good week.

Denise said...

Beautiful photos! What cuties you have.

In answer to your title question, yes...I am loving the nice weather. Way too much! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Fab pics - the last is my fav!

*Paula* said...

that last photo is AWESOME!

Sam said...

I echo the others, that last pic is awesome. And yes, very much enjoying the nicer weather.

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE this weather! It has been so beautiful!

And the floor toy? I bought the same one at a second hand store. It' by Fisher-Price right? Yea, I won't tell you how much I got ours for. ;) And both of mine play with it and they do so all the time. It's a great toy!

liz mataraza said...

love these pics! that one with the boots and the net is something out of a magazine.

hope the teething is calming down a bit.

Lindsay said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog this week! LOVE those photos - too cute! The nice weather around here has definitely been a tease - it's supposed to rain this weekend! Hope girl scouts and t-ball went well. Take care!