The above photograph was taken of my daughter, Ella, last year at Beaver Creek State Park. It had been a beautiful day...and she was quite the little model for me! I love the earthiness of her look...outfit, facial expression, everything. So, this is my kids entry for I Heart Faces no flash challenge!
The above photograph was taken at an outdoor wedding. I love to see the adoration on the bride's face as she looks at her groom. She was a delight to watch that day! This is my adult entry for I Heart Faces this week!
Thanks for looking! There are TONS more entries to view at the official I Heart Faces blog, too!








22 comments:
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!!
I love your pictures here too!! Your daughter is beautiful! You described this picture perfectly! So natural, earthy!! Love it!
Well I love just about everything about your pictures... you MUST be professional!?!!! And your daughter is just gorgeous. Keep her locked up till shes 30! Kidding.
God bless-
Amanda
what great pictures!the one of your daughter is stunning!
Your photos are great! Your daughter is beautiful and the crop on that picture works so well. The adult entry has such emotion.
Both your pictures are great! Love the lighting on your little one and her eyes are beautiful.
Both images are lovely and the use of natural light is wonderful. Great job!
Wow these are great pictures! The colors in the top one are splendid :) Thanks for visiting my blog.
wow- both pictures are amazing. nice job.
Absolutely stunning pictures!!
Both of your pictures are stunning!! Your daughter is beautfiul!!
Yea Amy!! I'm so glad you joined in!!
Love ya!
;)
Love both pics by the way!
Ella is such a beautiful little lady.
Love the 2nd shot! They're both wonderful though!
What beautiful pictures! I love both of them!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope you have a great day!
Oooo! These are beatiful, I will have to check this blog out! Thanks for sharing!!!
Those are beautiful! Cool blog too!
These are both great, but I especially love love love your kids entry!
Love your pictures!! They are totally amazing!!! I am going to have to check out that blog!! Hope you have a great day!!
These are both very wonderful pictures. I love the black and white. She seems to be so content to be looking at her groom. I love photos that allow you to read the emotion.
I love the expressions you captured in both photos! Very soft and sweet. Gorgeous blog you have here. I'm in love with your header!
Great pictures, Amy. Sometimes I wonder if you have good models or if you make them good by your gentle nature. Either way, you capture them so well.
What beautiful shots! Congrats on top 10 :-)
Post a Comment