Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The week is already slipping away from me!

I had planned whole-heartedly to blog yesterday! OOPS! I admit I was too tired to do it yesterday. I was dragging in the afternoon and evening again, and that bothers me. I hope I am not going back to my old ways of fatigue in the afternoon that lessens when I have to go to bed. NOT a good way to be. I don't want a spurt of energy at bedtime! I want it in the middle of the day! I will blame it on the no-nap baby! Yes, he is not napping, really. I even took him on two little walks in the stroller, and while Philip rode his bike, the baby fussed. He did not settle down. He did not like walking. LOL. I am hoping this changes soon. I cannot get things done. Seriously. I have to begin my hidden (or not so hidden) talent of multi tasking. Oh, you bet I am a pro at multi tasking. Right now, I am blogging, feeding the baby, and watching TV! HA! I could probably even add talking to the phone too if someone called me. Oh- and minding Philip.

Speaking of multi tasking. I bought a Hotsling (which is a brand of baby sling). I love it. A bit pricey, even with a coupon, but it was working good. I figured I need it with this being our third, and also, with the weather getting better every week. It will make things, such as picking and dropping Ella off at school, easier. And, working around the house. It is good with balancing out his weight over my body, so it hasn't created any additional problems with my fibromyalgia. Although, my fibro has been a bit worse lately (and this started before I got my sling). I have been more painful to the touch lately. Praying that eases up soon!

I am excited over several musical things...I got to play piano at our new church for the first time this past Sunday (the choir song). That went well, and I also am planning on a piano duet (one piano, 4 hands) in May! I am really delighted to have that opportunity! I can't wait!

I need to run- but here are some pics. Rich took one of Will and I when we visited his parents' house on Sunday!


Here is a sweet little girl our friends recently adopted. I had the pleasure of taking photographs Saturday....



And finally, Ella...playing ball and just standing pretty!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I got anything done for the first year after I had #3! It was a huge adjustment for me! Beautiful photos! And congrats on getting to play the piano!

Anonymous said...

Hey there Miss Ella...great form on that ball throwing!!!!!!!!!
and Amy, what a fun blog....
LTTS

Denise said...

Congrats on playing piano at your new church. Lucky congregation! I bet you play beautifully. Adorable photos! Thanks for sharing them with me (well, with everybody!)

Elizabeth said...

Awe, I miss those sweeties of yours! Can't wait until we get together!