Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday, Ella!

Today is our sweet girlie's birthday! She is turning 6- I can't believe it! She is....
my beloved photography subject
fun, joyful daughter
smart and witty child
Easter born, and Christmas loving girl
artistic and energetic
kind and compassionate
a little girl who loves pizza, gum, and frozen gogurt, her stuffed animals, little books, little brothers, and flying rockets with her daddy
scooter queen with a soccer kick and t ball throw
piano playing and reading
loves her shows like barbie and scooby doo, franklin and little bear, too her grandparents and cat oh...and I am pretty sure she loves her mom and dad, too!
We celebrated yesterday at my parents' house- vanilla cupcakes dotted with mini chocolate chips and several black spotted white packages....for a "dalmation" theme. Yes, we still celebrated Will David's dedication and Buddy's birthday- see post below for the special song for the baby. I gave her her own pink deluxe Scrabble game (oh, okay...I admit, it was for me too! LOL!), because she is always wanting to play it, and we only have a very mini game of it! Also, the new Barbie Rapunzel doll and Hello Kitty umbrella. My mom and dad gave her a sweet (plush) dalmation doggie..she loves it and took it to school today, along with a 4 dozen little powdered donuts to share with her class! She was so happy go lucky this morning! I hope she has a blessed day! Here are a random few older pics of her...from baby, to tot, to preschool age! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket And, finally, but not least, another special song...this is a piano solo I wrote and played when I was pregnant with her. It is called Ella's song. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Beautiful song! What a special treasure she will have FOREVER.

Unknown said...

So beautiful! You are truly musically inclined. I hope she had a great bday!

Kelly Noel said...

what a beautiful song! happy birthday to her!

Jenny said...

Amy Please wish Ella a very Happy Belated Birthday now for me and Mr Ken. Thank you for sharing the beautiful song, it is just that. She is a delight. Love you all

Denise said...

Wow! You are one talented chick! Beautiful song. Lucky daughter. I hope her birthday was magical!

vtpuggirl said...

Love this photo collage! Happy birthday to here! Such a beautiful song!

Melissa said...

Oh Amy that was amazing ~ it tugged at my heart that's for sure! How special for her ~ that will be forever cherished. Happy Belated Birthday Ella.