This first photograph is my self portrait-kids entry at I Heart Faces. This is actually a cropped photograph from a mini session of Will David and I. It is a favorite of mine. I have to say that I hold him like this many, many, many times throughout the day. I am so glad to have a photograph representing those moments. It is bittersweet though....every day I see how big he is getting, and it makes me sad, but yet I am so happy that he is a healthy, growing boy!

Last fall, I was awaiting the arrival of Will David, our third child. I overcame my weariness for an hour and was able to capture several maternity self portraits. I was blessed with wonderful lighting that day! It is what aided in developing the emotion in my photographs, I believe. Here is my self portrait entry:
There are an abundance of inspiring photographs at the I Heart Faces blog to check out!








12 comments:
Both are soft, glowy and beautiful. Lovely to "meet" you this week. :)
~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces
Way to precious, love both photos. Great capture!
I agree actually with AC for once :), the softness is great.
B Dad
Gorgeous photos. I love the soft focus.
What beautiful, tender photos! The softness just matches the mood.
your choice of softness for these sweet pictures is great!
I love your pictures. They are so beautiful and offer glimpses into your most precious moments.
I understand what you mean about your little one growing up so fast yet being so thankful they are healthy. I feel that way too!
Oh my goodness!!! What beautiful photos!!! So soft and precious!!! Amazing!!
These are both so beautiful! :-) I love the sweetness and softness of both!
SO, so, so sweet! Thanks for sharing. I love the lighting.
Your beautiful...so sweet.
Your photography is beautiful!
Post a Comment