The chances of winning are decreasing! LOL! I do not enter for that reason, just for the record, but it really blows my mind how many people are added among the followers at I Heart Faces. I think that it is truly exciting!

Without further adieu...
Here is my entry for this week's challenge- your best face photo for a chance to be in their Blurb Book!
Tough tough tough choice, really! I had some recent pics I could have chosen from, but this one just spoke to me tonight. It is a couple years old...taken at my in-laws house. I do believe their yard provides me with some great lighting and backdrops!

I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites.







8 comments:
She looks so deep in thought! Love it!
ok...whattsa blurb?
LTTS
So pretty! Love the colors! I have a very similar shot of my daughter that I almost chose! It was tough to choose one photo. I think you made a great choice! best of luck!
what a sweet shot!
So sweet! Great entry!
I like that picture. I love her eyelashes : ).
What a sweet picture! I love the pink and those lashes :-)
I just popped on your blog from Studio Calico. That I {heart} Faces Blog is WAY cool! Glad I found it through you! And your photo is gorgeous! :)
Post a Comment