Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I Heart Faces Week 20 Silhouettes



This week the challenge over at I Heart Faces is shooting a silhouette. I think this is an amazingly fun challenge, although, as of yet, I did not try it again myself recently. I am using a photograph I took almost 2 years ago (I can't believe it was that long ago!). Philip, my son, was right near the edge of this little pond where we had gone fishing. Looking closely at the photograph you can see what he was looking at- flitting little bugs and their reflections. I like how Buddy's hair is slightly sticking up at the top..makes me smile.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

sweet shot

Carmen said...

great picture....he looks so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I remember this shot! What a fitting picture of an inquisitive guy.
LTTS

Unknown said...

Oh, I love this picture. Very, very sweet!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Awww, this is so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet and beautiful photo! Great job! :)

Anonymous said...

this pictures makes me want to wait on the bank until whatever he is waiting for show up!...beautiful! shi~

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

awww this is so sweet...nice entry.

Hana said...

This is a sweet silhouette! Great job!