has been quite satisfactory, for the most part! I am able to get great shots of two out of three of my children....guess who is the one that just doesn't cooperate? Hmmmmm........one is old enough to smile when asked and the other one is so little he cannot HELP but smile! Replace the word smile with "sit still" and you still have the truth of it. I was trying to get a couple pictures, one of each of the kids, to make into canvases for our living room wall, but I am doubtful of that. Maybe if I put two up the third child will realize he doesn't want to be left out and will let me take some of him!
So, here are some more photographs I was tweaking today and last night. I'll share the befores, then the afters. :)

and my brother and his wife---this one is harder to see the differences but they are there...

the baby in the neighbor's wagon---

one of the two CUTEST vintage outfits my sister in law, Jessica, found for me and gave me! **LOVE**

another one of the cute little man outfit!

and then one of the other cutest little vintage outfit- LOVE the little duckies on this and the BOW TIE--get OUT! It is the SWEETEST THING EVER!

okay, well that is enough for now. a couple of these ones that were SOOC (straight of camera) were really bad exposure-wise...don't know what I was thinking at the time! LOL!
Here's a quick run down of the week- today we went to the Columbiana park for a playdate with my friend, Katie, and her daughter, Autumn. Ella had her last girl scout meeting tonight, which met at a park, and she received several honors/badges! Tomorrow and Wednesday we have TBall games (she had one tonight, but there was a scheduling conflict obviously)..whew! Tomorrow Rich is off- yahoo! I plan on taking my Epson 1280 printer to the local computer repair shop to see if they can get it fixed. Crossing fingers....I really want this printer to be working because it prints great photographs up to a VERY WIDE format! Plus, I am just tired of not having a printer that works. :(
I plan to do some major organization of closets around here, and eventually my kitchen cupboards. I am hoping some fairy godmother maid cleans our basement out. Hmmm..a girl can hope!
Monday, June 01, 2009
Picture taking lately
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Good morning...I am speechless and with tears in my eyes as I am blessed with the beauty and depth of the photos.
Thank you
LTTS
darling photos! I always enjoy seeing the before and after shots too
Post a Comment