Monday, June 01, 2009

"Mom, I want to see the skip."

Me: The skip?
Buddy: The skip.
Me: What is a skip?
Buddy: The picture in this book (he holds up a child's book about the human body).
Me: Uh...there isn't a "skip" in this book.
Buddy: Right here!(pointing)
Me: (sees the picture). Oh.
(pause)
Me: Oh...the SCAB!

LOL!

Me: Hey Buddy, what are you going to name your new little baby puppy from Build A Bear?
Buddy: Bladder.
Me: BLADDER?
Buddy: Bladder.
Me: Do you know what a bladder is?
Buddy: No.
Me: (proceeds to tell him...)
Buddy: Ooohhhhh!
Me: You can NOT name your puppy Bladder!

KIDS! LOL!

My husband so graciously allowed me to upgrade my photo software recently to Elements 7.0 and I also have now allowed myself to proceed with using actions! I have had some struggle learning how to install them, but now I think I got it.

Here's a quick sample of a photograph, the original and one I used several actions with. I cropped and applied a chocolate and strawberry cream action. They included some color boost, too.
I am quite pleased with the results! I have more to share later, but this one of my niece, Abigail, is the one to see now! The boys and I have a playdate to go to!
original:

post:

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I am just sooo addicted!!

Denise said...

Funny kid! I am glad you stopped him from naming his puppy Bladder. Although it would be a funny scrap page. :o) Beautiful photo. I like both the before and after. A sure sign of a great photo!