Wednesday, July 29, 2009

This Photo Totally Does Me In....




Looking at this makes me cry...




My husband shared similar sentiments...


It also makes me want to order 10 more of 'em up! LOL! But, I'd do with one more! LOL! Who knows what God has planned!


Anywhoo....I have more photographs but I want my blog to settle its attention on this pic in particular for a few days...just because. I don't think Will David would mind!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a look of trust and love! I wish there was a way to know what that little guy is thinking...What a handsome guy, too.
LTTS

Anonymous said...

He is you without hair.

Love
Mom

Lauren said...

It is a gorgeous photo, but I am curious to know more about why it speaks to you so much...

Terri said...

such a darling babe! it will make for a great Layout too!

liz mataraza said...

what a beautiful child! those eyes...he gives me the feeling that he is an old, wise soul.

Denise said...

Such a cute little guy. If I would have kids this cute, I would have ten or a dozen. :o)

Zorina said...

Oh, YES!!!!! YES!!!! that's a real cute picture of your little man. Such a ham!

Kelly said...

What a beautiful pic xxx