
This week at I Heart Faces the theme is "Nostalgia." Since I appreciate GREATLY all things vintage and old fashioned, I had LOTS of photos to choose from. I LOVE the look of nostalgia. If I could have it in every single photograph, I would. What a wonderful theme they picked! ;0
So, here is the photograph I have chosen to enter. This little boy is our Will David when he was oh, maybe 6-7 months old? He is wearing a vintage outift that my sister in law Jessica found for me. Precious isn't it? The little lamb just adds to the "nostalgia." This photograph sends me to sweet old fashioned playing days...something I'd see a hundred years ago if I was walking about in my neighborhood. I have a whole series of photos like this....this was TOUGH!
Here's my sweet, sweet little Will David...Almost Easter: A Nostalgic Moment...how's that for a title? LOL!








4 comments:
This is so precious. LOVE his outfit. Nice pick:)
You captured a neat "little-man."
Very sweet shot! Love the simplicity and innocence captured.
Thank you for visiting my site and for leaving such encouraging words. Blessings!
cute picture of your little man! hugs to you and him and the rest of the family.
Post a Comment