Tennis and Baseball! I get to watch these things now, and just in time for the Indians and for the US Open!
So, here's some trivia on Rich and Amy Russell: we love to watch tennis most on TV, and baseball. But, Rich said there's nothing like listening to baseball on the radio. I agree..baseball on the radio..it's a classic.
Did anyone see the match with Venus winning the tiebreaker? I didn't, but my wonderful dad gave me a play by play on the cell phone as we were returning from praise band practice. Wow..can't wait to see some recaps soon.
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
I just love it!
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 10:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Baseball, really? I'm more of a football girl myself.
I like to play baseball, or watch it live, but not so much on TV. Glad you're enjoying your cable though. I'm happy for you!
I agree it is enjoyable to watch both sports on the old picture tube, but there definitely is something about listening to baseball on radio.
Post a Comment