(Yes all in one sitting..I am so bad..or good...however you wish to look at it I suppose)..The Solitude of Thomas Cave.
This author is older, and it's her first novel, although she has had a couple of other publications out. At the rate I am going, I'll probably be just like her! Nothing at all wrong with that, but interesting. I really enjoyed this book. I bet my dad, maybe Sam (if he reads), and my grandpa would enjoy this book, too. A few key words about it: 17th century, whaling, survival, and the Artic.
Up next: Austenland, by Shannon Hale (I'm thinking somone out there reading this blog has read this book? The main character, Jane, has an obessions with Mr. Darcy). And then, some romance that looked fairly interesting, Marquis in a Minute, by Roni Denholtz.
I just read another good book, but can't remember the title (isn't that awful?).
Anyways, here's a post so I can keep up with all you readers. LOL!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
The book I read tonight
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 7:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
That sounds like a great book. Did you buy it or library it? If you bought it, sign me up for a book exchange.
Post a Comment