After prayer and thought, and more of those two things, my Etsy shop is closing by next week. My current orders are to be shipping Monday or Tuesday. Selling on Etsy has been a source of high stress, among other things. I feel like it is taking precious time away from other things- i.e. my family- and making me feel oppressed in a way. Sooo....ahhhh..that feels better. I am cutting whatever losses I have and going to concentrate on things that are less stressful. Thank you for your prayers, and understanding!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
You are in my thoughts and prayers and I think the fact that you went with your heart things will be great! I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful photography!
wow, girl...you can't let anything you enjoy become stressful, b/c then what's the point? somehow most women let their 'me' time end up benefiting other people more than the 'me'!
and you are right...God, family, then whatever else. and as long as you put Him first, everything will be just fine!
:) hugs!
Oh hon. Do what is best for you. I loved the necklace I got, so I feel lucky. ;)
Post a Comment