Friday, August 14, 2009

11:20



so notice my title...yes it is LATE, and for some reason my bedtime keeps getting pushed later and later. ugh. not a real good thing to happen when I get up at least 2 xs with WD each night. yes, yes..2 xs. I know..I know.....I do think right now, the teething is why. it's rough. but something I just have to do..




so, getting a photo up I am. even though, my readers are few, you are. bed time I do see...after getting this photo published, I will..hmmm......Buddy's Star Wars frame of mind is rubbing off on me...the photo, see here?




Oh, don't you just love WD's expression in this above photo. And the very first photo in this post...just something fun we did today, without any participation from WD...he was not happy at that time. well..all day...poor fella. :(



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!...these are famous pics in my book...what FUN! Which one do I like best?

LTTS

Anonymous said...

i love the first one! you are so cute! i'm glad i'm not alone in my hair color!!
jen b